If you have plans for March 22, cancel them. And buy a ticket to Collaboration Festival.
Collaboration Fest is the first in a series of events from the Colorado Brewers Guild and Imbibe Denver. It takes place at the Curtis Hotel in downtown Denver on March 22nd from 3-7 p.m. and is sure to be one of the best beer festivals ever. Why? The beers are extremely unique in that they are all collaborations from amazing breweries that have teamed up with each other to create something truly special. Check out the list (so far, as more may be added):
- Renegade Brewing Co., Wit’s End Brewing Company, Strange Brewing Company, TRVE Brewing Co., Black Sky Brewing, Breckenridge Brewery
- Telluride Brewing and Marble Brewing
- Dry Dock Brewing and Steamworks Brewing
- Oskar Blues Brewing Company and Saint Archer Brewing Co.
- Oskar Blues Brewing Company and La Crumbre Brewing Co.
- Twisted Pine Brewing Company and Swamp Head Brewery
- Echo Brewing Company and Right Brain Brewery (MI)
- Ska Brewing and Nynashamns Angbryggeri
- Denver Beer Co. and Upslope Brewing Company
- Summit County Collaboration – Pug Ryan’s Brewing Company, Dillon Dam Brewery, Breckenridge Brewery and Backcountry Brewery
- Barrels & Bottles Brewery and Golden City Brewery
- Fate Brewing and Mission Brewery
- Our Mutual Friend Malt & Brew and Wild Woods Brewery
- Mountain Sun Former Brewer Collaboration – Breckenridge Brewery, Cannonball Creek Brewing Company, Durango Brewing, Jagged Mountain Craft Brewery, Eddyline Brewing, Mountain Sun, Telluride Brewing Company, Iron Springs Brewery (CA), Moo Brew (Tasmania)
- Pagosa Springs Brewing and RockYard Brewing Company
- Odell Brewing Company and New Belgium Brewing
- River North Brewery and TRVE
- Caution Brewing and Copper Kettle Brewing Company
It sounds like a dream come true for any beer lover! This is one festival you do not want to miss. If you’re not excited enough already, watch this: