The Super Bowl: a day to hang out and watch the game, throw back some cold ones with your buddies, and indulge in an awesome spread of snacks. For those who don’t feel like cooking, I’ve got a deal for you. I’ve teamed up with On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina to bring you a special offer, as well as a chance to WIN $100 in gift certificates from the restaurant!
From now through Game Day (February 5th, 2017), On the Border is offering a great special: 20% off catering orders of $100 or more, making it perfect for planning a party for college championships, pro playoffs, or the Big Game itself. Available at all participating On The Border locations, fans can fiesta-fy their game-day spread with house-made tortilla chips and dips, customized party platters, full fajita bars with all the fixings, and many other crowd-pleasing dishes and drinks like:
- Combo Supremo – Texas Wings, choice of beef or chicken empanadas, firecracker stuffed jalapenos, and chicken mini-quesadillas. Served with ranch dressing and queso. Serves 6 to 8 people.
- Mini Brisket Burritos by the dozen – warm flour tortillas stuffed with slow-roasted brisket filling.
- Mexican Sampler – chicken mini-quesadillas, chicken flautas, choice of beef or chicken chimichangas, served with original queso. Serves 6 to 8 people.
- 5-Layer dip – stacked layers of refried beans, fresh guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, shredded cheese & jalapenos served with freshly made tortilla chips. Serves 15 to 20 people.
- Tacos by the dozen – choice of southwest chicken or brisket filling.
- NEW! OTB’s House Margarita Canteen – OTB’s signature margarita mix in a party-sized canteen. Just add your favorite tequila and serve. Makes 1 gallon of prepared margaritas (15 to 20 servings).
Orders can be made online at ontheborder.com and picked up from a local restaurant in as little as 30 minutes. All online orders of $100 or more qualify for 20% off by entering the promo code FOOTBALL20 when completing the order.
Hosting a party? Wouldn’t it be sweet to treat your friends to a catering platter for free?! If you’d like to enter to WIN $100 in On the Border gift certificates, simply comment below with your favorite game day beverage (do you prefer your favorite beer, or margaritas perhaps?) by Friday, January 27th at 3:00 pm. Winner will be chosen at random. Must post comment here on the actual blog post (comments left on social media are not eligible). Good luck!
9 Comments Add yours
Odell IPA is my go to for game day
My favorite game day drink is beer
My game day drink is beer
We typically have a few different types of beers for our guests.
My game day go to is ice cold Modelo
R Montgomery: Congratulations! I randomly drew your name, so you are the WINNER! Please email me ASAP with your mailing address so I can send your prize. email@example.com
Thanks to everyone for entering!
Woohoo! Thanks!!!! Email sent!
Crafty Colorado beer.