Do At the Zoo brings some of Denver’s best food & drinks to this year’s event!
I attended Do at the Zoo last year, and I was blown away by how truly fantastic it was. There is an unbelievable amount of delicious food and drinks at this extremely well-organized fest. Check out my recap from 2016, and get excited for an evening of excellent food, drinks and fun amongst the animals while supporting this important cause.
What: Do At the Zoo, the Denver Zoo’s annual fundraiser, presented by Anadarko. More than 55 of Denver’s finest restaurants and craft brews, cocktails and wines, up-close animal encounters and dancing.
When: Thursday, June 15, 7-10 p.m.
Where: The Denver Zoo (2300 Steele Street, Denver, CO)
Why: To raise funds to support all of “What We Do At The Zoo,” including science education, global conservation and world class animal care.
- Cocktail attire — Do At The Zoo style. Animal prints, safari khakis and classic cocktail dresses are, of course, always appropriate.
- General Admission Tickets – $175* per adult
Group of 10 General Admission Tickets – $1,500 for 10 adults (offered at a 15% off discounted rate)
- No guests under 21 years of age will be admitted (including infants).
- NOTE: Denver Zoo will close at noon on Thursday, June 15 to prepare for this event.
- Valet parking is available for $10.
- Complimentary self-parking is also available.
- The event will be held rain or shine. No refunds will be issued.
- Valid ID required at gate.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please call 720-337-1400.
Want to know which restaurants and breweries/wineries/distilleries will be there? Click here for a full list! I’m looking forward to pairing bites with some of my favorite Colorado breweries like Fate Brewing, Great Divide, New Belgium, Odell, Strange Craft, and more! Tickets* are on sale NOW!
*Note: The fair market value of goods and services associated with a General Admission ticket has been determined to be $72 per ticket. The remainder of the ticket price is considered a tax-deductible charitable contribution and will be receipted accordingly.