Who: Great Divide Brewing Company and Great Divide Barrel Bar
When: Friday, September 8th, 7-10:30 pm
Where: Great Divide RiNo Event Space (3403 Brighton Blvd., Denver)
Why: To celebrate the company’s favorite year-round girl, Colette Farmhouse Ale
Details from Great Divide:
Great Divide has provided 7 reasons you should go (as explained in GIFs) to this foot stomping good time. Here are the highlights:
1. Miniature pony—that’s right, there will be a miniature pony on site along with other adorable miniature farm animals at the petting zoo.
2. Live square dancing—there will be a legit professional square dance caller to guide you through some of your square dance favorites.
3. Live bluegrass—in between square dancing so the fun (and dancing) never stops.
4. Food trucks to fuel your evening. You gotta stay energized!
5. Fair games and prizes: Feeling nostalgic for the good old days of bottle toss and other fair games? Great Divide has you covered and they will reward you with beer.
6. Really good beer—enough said here.
7. Dress to impress—in your best Hoss or Colette costumes or just anything western!
“Let’s Party” tickets are $15 which includes a welcome beer of Colette or Hoss upon arrival and 2 tasting tickets for specialty firkin tappings, live square dancing, live music, access to petting zoo, and games & prizes.
“Drink Like a Hoss” tickets are $30 and include unlimited beer, live square dancing, live music, access to petting zoo, and games & prizes.
To purchase tickets and for more information about the event visit https://greatdivide.com/event/colette. And because we’re all about celebrating Colette, Great Divide has provided a few videos to get you in a Colette state of mind (how to make a Colette beermosa, how to ask someone to dance, and more).
Sounds like fun, huh?! Want to WIN a pair of Drink Like a Hoss tickets? Head over to my Facebook Page and comment on the pinned post with your favorite Great Divide beer to be entered to win. OR comment below!