Merry Christmas to me! For the past month I’ve been testing out (and thoroughly enjoying) my brand new beer fridge: the NewAir 126 Can Freestanding Beverage Fridge in Black*. This is my first-ever beverage fridge, and I am so happy to finally have more space in my full-size refrigerator. Since I cook a lot, my normal fridge is always packed with food, leaving me to hunt for space to chill my numerous cans and bottles of beer. So I’m very pleased with this new addition to my home.
I love this NewAir fridge, and here’s why:
- First, and most importantly: it keeps my beer cold! (37°F – 64°F)
- It’s the prefect size for my living room (18.50″D x 18.80″W x 32.50″H)
- It holds a lot of beer: up to 126 cans
- It has 5 removable/adjustable shelves, which allows me to rearrange at any time to fit larger bottles and taller cans
- It has an interior LED light, which remains in “off” position until you turn it on
- The fridge door has a lock option to keep people from cracking open one of my rare beers without asking!
If you’re looking to say goodbye to the days of an overcrowded refrigerator, I recommend the NewAir 126 Can Freestanding Beverage Fridge in Onyx Black with Adjustable Shelves. It’s a great product and moderately priced at $245.95. But you can use my personal coupon to get $50 off yours, bringing the price down to just $195.95! Here’s how:
- Click this link to get to the product page on NewAir’s website
- Use Discount Code LEAH50OFF
- Wait for your beer fridge to be delivered to your door
*Model: AB-1200B | UPC: 854379007302