I love to cook and bake. I don’t create recipes myself, but I really enjoy trying my hand at others’ recipes that include beer. Here is a collection of some of my favorite beer dishes I’ve made over the years.
The combination of sweet and salty is amazing. When I found the recipe for Chocolate Stout Pretzel Peanut Butter Bars from The Beeroness, I knew I had to have them! The recipe was easy to follow, and the result was excellent. The only tip I’d add is that I baked them a few minutes more than the recipe stated, and they were still a bit gooey in the middle. Next time I’ll leave them in just a bit longer.
Copper Kettle’s Mexican Chocolate Stout is one of my favorite beers ever. So when I saw that Copper Kettle had shared a recipe for brownies made with the beer, I immediately went out and bought all the ingredients and got to work. These brownies are delicious! And of course they’re even better if you enjoy them with the beer itself. Recipe below:
- Beer-Cheese Dip (CAUTION: highly addictive!)
- Ranger IPA Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic, Cheddar, & Stone Ruination Soup
- Pepper & Jack Beer Bread
- Foolproof Beer Cheese Sauce recipe from The Beeroness. She is the best!
- Cheddar Beer Bread Muffins,another great recipe from The Beeroness
- IPA Mac & Cheese (Pictured below. So yummy!)